1. All new Apple products have a 12-month manufacturer's warranty for private persons and companies. An additional 24-month right to lodge a claim with the European Union extends to a private person. More information about Apple's manufacturer's warranty and conditions can be found here: https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/products/mac-estonian.html
2. Warranty for repair work (replaced spare part) are valid for 12 months from the date of delivery of the repaired device, unless otherwise agreed on the invoice/worksheet.
3. Used devices have a 24-month warranty for both private persons and companies (battery is not covered under warranty).
4. Replacement of a product or spare part under warranty shall continue with the original warranty or the three-month warranty, whichever is longer.
5. The document certifying the validity of the warranty of the purchased or repaired product is a purchase invoice, a payment order approved by the bank, or a receipt/worksheet for maintenance work.
6. During the warranty period, the defective device / spare part will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
7. Mobipunkt is not liable for damages caused by defective products, such as damage to property or information, loss of turnover, or profit.
8. This warranty is not valid under the following conditions: mechanical damage (falling, water, or moisture damage) violation of the product's terms or conditions of use, product serial number
altered, removed or illegible, damage due to natural forces, accident or fire, and usage of unsuitable or poor-quality accessories.
9. If the device turns out to be in order, the customer must pay the diagnostic fee according to the price list of repair work of Mobipunkt OÜ.
10. If the device is broken due to the customer's fault, the customer must pay the diagnostic fee in accordance with the price list of repair work of Mobipunkt OÜ in case of waiving paid repair.
11. The customer must notify Mobipunkt of a problem with the device by phone or email within 5 days of noticing the defect but before the end of the warranty.
12. Before returning your device for warranty service, please back up your data, remove all personal information, and remove all passwords. The contents of the device may be deleted, replaced, and/or the software reformatted during maintenance.
13. The warranty is performed only at the Mobipunkt OÜ office or at a duly authorized service provider.
When making a purchase, the customer confirms that he understands the warranty conditions of Mobipunkt OÜ and agrees with them.The warranty conditions of Mobipunkt are valid from 01.05.2022